Welcome to our monthly www.Community-Wealth.org e-newsletter. We hope this new, shorter format provides you with more current news and an improved reading experience. Here's a look at what's inside:
- The Democracy Collaborative's latest report: Hospitals Building Healthier Communities.
- Information on Democracy Collaborative co-founder Gar Alperovitz's forthcoming book, What Then Must We Do? Straight Talk About The Next American Revolution.
- The grand opening of the third business in Cleveland’s Evergreen Cooperative network, Green City Growers.
- Housing and Asset Policies Contribute to Racial Wealth Divide
- Analysis Paints Picture of Financial Insecurity in America
- Layoffs are Less Likely for Employee Owners
- EPA Presents Strategies for Healthy, Equitable Communities
- The American Legislative and Issue Campaign Exchange
- Farm To People